Providing an innovative approach to the “industry within an industry”, Kelly Taylor has a dedicated team specialising solely in the provision of utilities and infrastructure. Experience includes:
- Provision of all utilities to over 20,000,000m² of development
- Service provision from over 20km to the site
- Individual developments over 500 hectares
- Dedicated 132/11kv primary sub-stations and IP/MP gas AGI provisions
- Co-ordinated on and off site services distribution
- Centralised sprinkler and hydrant water supplies and borehole installations
Green Park Reading
- Saved client in excess of £3m on utilities
- Innovative external street lighting
- 2MW wind turbine
Magna Park Lutterworth
- Largest dedicated distribution park in Europe
- Central sprinkler and private sewerage treatment
- Services connections from up to 20km away
- Phased deactivation/disconnection of all utilities to mixed use development.
- All new supplies installed to site boundary prior to redevelopment.
- £4.5 million utility budget.
- Multi-use scheme retail and residential
- Historic City Centre redevelopment
- Saved client in excess of £500,000 on utilities on £3.6 million budget
- Utility Services masterplanners for 70,000m² city centre redevelopment
- Saved client in excess of £900,000 on utilities on £9 million budget
- Multi-use scheme residential, commercial, public realm and library